To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines found in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the drop-down menu click More Tools and then select Extensions.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the entry for the brand name of the toolbar you are attempting to remove. Please note, our extensions are not listed under the brand Ask.com. They will be listed under the brand name of the extension that is installed on your computer. In our example below we are removing the Weatherblink extension. If you need help id'ing the brand of extension you have installed, check out this FAQ.
- Click on the trash can icon to the far right. If you simply want to hide the toolbar but not remove it, you can uncheck the Enabled button.
- Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Need more help?
If you are still having difficulty, we can help. Click here to contact our customer support team or email us at email@example.com
Ask.com is my default search provider in Google Chrome. How do I change it?
Resetting Google Chrome Address bar (Omni-bar).
Toolbar Removal Instructions for Mac (OSx) Users