To remove our toolbar/extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines found in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the drop-down menu click "Tools" and then select "Extensions."
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the entry for the brand name of the toolbar you are attempting to remove. In our example below we are removing the "Weatherblink" extension. If you need help id'ing the brand of extension you have installed, check out this FAQ.
- Click on the trash can icon to the far right. If you simply want to hide the toolbar but not remove it, you can uncheck the "Enabled" button.
- Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our Toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.